Online Pre-Admission Assessment Instructions
Welcome to Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital. We’re very pleased that you and your physician have chosen us for your care.
To help us better prepare for your surgery/procedure, we kindly ask that you complete a Pre-Admission Assessment in our Patient Portal site. This will allow our Pre-Admission nurse to review and organize your complete medical history. The nurse will review this information with you by phone within the week prior to your surgery/procedure.
To begin your online Pre-Surgical Assessment:
- After your doctor’s office has scheduled your procedure, our staff will contact you to obtain your current email address.
- You will receive an email inviting you to sign up for our Patient Portal site. Simply click the secured link contained in the email. Your password will be your zip code.
- After creating the Patient Portal account, we will send a second email that contains a link to the Pre-Admission Assessment Questionnaire form. Here you will be asked to input all pertinent medications, medical history, and past surgical/procedural history.
- Upon completion of the full form, be sure to click submit.
- If you do not receive a phone call from the Pre-Admission nurse within 2 days of your surgery/procedure, please call 512-346-1994.
To complete the Pre-Admission Assessment, you will need:
- Your health insurance information
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of your physicians (PCP & Specialists for your heart, lung, kidneys, etc.)
- A list of all medications you are taking, including their dosage and frequency
- A list of your past surgical procedures and the approximate dates they were preformed
Note: If you are unable to complete your medical history online, a Pre-Admission nurse will contact you. Please have your health insurance, physician’s information, medication history, and past surgical/procedural history available. This call will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
If you need additional information please call us at the following phone numbers:
OR Surgical Procedures: 512-346-1994 x1254 or x1269
HOPD Endo/Pain Procedures: 512-346-1994 x1290